The Individual Heart Health Program is delivered via phone, web and correspondence over a 12-month period with participants having their own tailored physical activity program and health education modules.
Participants are supported by an experienced health coach and their GP guidance throughout the program. The health coach will conduct fortnightly sessions via the phone with you when it’s most convenient and will tailor a program specifically for you. The program will make it easier for you to exercise in a way you enjoy. All Heart Health participants receive a series of modules with great tips and information on health topics to keep as a ready reference. The Individual Heart Health Program provides you with more flexible access to information and health resources and gives the tools needed to improve your physical health and ultimately, to enjoy a healthier and happier life.
The Individual Program includes;
- Fortnightly Coaching Sessions via phone or skype, [plus email support] with a Health Coach who is a specially trained Exercise Physiologist or Dietician.
- Monthly Health Education Modules on topics such as setting healthy goals, nutrition and healthy eating, physical activity, chronic conditions, quitting smoking, responsible alcohol consumption, back care, sleep, stress management and maintaining a healthy heart.
- Personalised Exercise Programs reviewed every 12 weeks and designed to help you achieve your specific health and fitness goals.
- Exercise Resources which may include access to a local Recreation Centre, Health Club or home/outdoor exercise equipment.
- Participant Manual with 12 health education modules containing useful material and information to use for your learning during the program and as a reference after you have completed the program.
- Custom Food Diary Reviews and recommendations provided by a Nutritionist every 12 weeks with useful tips and ideas for improving your diet to achieve your health goals.
- Fortnightly Health Articles on topics relevant to your goals and progress.
- Team of Health and Fitness Experts will support you including Nutritionists, Exercise Physiologists and other allied health professionals.
- Achievement Certificate and Report is awarded once you have successfully completed the program and all requirements at 12 months.
To enrol in the Individual Heart Health Program click HERE or call CHM on 1300 246 262