Heart Health Program
The Heart Health Program aims to help you increase your physical health and wellbeing through practical exercise, nutrition and lifestyle management support. The program runs for 52 weeks and includes regular physical activity sessions tailored to your needs and fitness level and 12 health education modules.
The program covers a range of topics including setting healthy goals, nutrition and healthy eating, physical activity, chronic conditions, quitting smoking, responsible alcohol consumption, back care, stress management and maintaining a healthy heart.
Get Fitter, Healthier and Happier!
The 52-week Heart Health Program will improve your health and help develop new networks and friendships.
What are the benefits of the Heart Health program?
- Increased energy levels and fitness
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent chronic diseases
- Greater mobility in spine and joints
- Learn healthy eating practices
- Stress management and better sleep
- Improve your strength, flexibility and co-ordination
- Better relationships and new friends