This program runs for 12 months and is delivered in groups of approximately 12-15 participants. The group meets at a designated Recreation Centre or Health Club for weekly activity sessions and monthly educational workshops. Experienced exercise and health professionals provide the participants with a structured and supervised fitness training schedule.
The Group Program includes;
- Two Weekly Group Exercise Sessions delivered by a qualified and highly experienced instructor who is dedicated to your group.
- Monthly Health Education Workshops on topics such as setting healthy goals, nutrition and healthy eating, physical activity, chronic conditions, quitting smoking, responsible alcohol consumption, back care, stress management and maintaining a healthy heart.
- A Participant Manual with 12 health education modules containing useful material and information to use for your learning during the program and as a reference after you have completed the program.
- Custom Food Diary reviews and recommendations provided by a Nutritionist every 12 weeks with useful tips and ideas for improving your diet to achieve your health goals.
- Access to a team of Health and Fitness Experts that will support you including Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionists and other allied health professionals.
- An Achievement Certificate is awarded once you have successfully completed the program and all requirements at the end of the 12 months.
For more information on Group Locations in your state click HERE
To ENROL now in your local group program click HERE or call CHM on 1300 246 262